Kristina Bucaram is proof that if you work hard and persist, success will come eventually.
She has faced a lot of adversity in her life, and she has pushed through every step of the way, turning her challenges into opportunities, and creating a business empire despite encountering numerous obstacles.
The following guide outlines her journey and the many things that she has learned along the way.
If you’re trying to grow a personal brand or build a business, the following guide is a must-read.
In addition to Bucaram’s unique story, you will learn about all of the following:
- Profit is Important: It’s often said that businesses are not expected to make money in the early years. It’s true, but it’s also misleading. The reason that most successful businesses don’t generate a profit is that they reinvest the money. Pumping profits back into your business is not the same as hemorrhaging money because your margins are too low, or your expenses are too high.
- Embrace Your Mistakes: It can be difficult to deal with costly mistakes. They hit your business hard, and they leave you feeling useless. But mistakes happen to all business owners, and they will happen to you, as well. The trick is to know how to deal with them and use them to your advantage. Embrace them, learn from them, and use them to grow your business.
- Stay Consistent: Kristina Bucaram worked hard every day to get to where she is now. She was consistent, and that consistency was key to her growth. Whether you’re posting content on social media or steadily building an e-commerce brand, you need to be consistent. As soon as you take your foot off the gas, your growth will slow and eventually stagnate.
- Follow the Trends: It’s important to anticipate and follow trends, but it’s even more important to change direction when things aren’t working anymore. Don’t cling on in the hope that things will change again. To use some real-world examples, you need to be like early Netflix and not late Blockbuster.
- Competition is Cruel: One of Bucaram’s biggest teachings is that competition is cruel, and the biggest brands will try to muscle in on your success. You can’t stop it and you shouldn’t try. Instead, focus on the things that make you unique, double-down on the things that are working, and use your smaller size to your advantage. You might not have the money of an Amazon or Walmart, but you can focus on a more luxurious product and a more customer-centric service.
Every successful entrepreneur faces challenges and encounters obstacles on their journey. For Kristina Bucaram, these obstacles were numerous and difficult, but she found her way around them, and her growing pains can help others to avoid making costly mistakes and learn how to deal with adversity.
Keep scrolling to learn more and discover some priceless insights from the FullyRawKristina. Watch the video, read the guide—do both! There’s a lot to cover, and you don’t want to miss any of it.
Kristina Bucaram is one of the hardest working entrepreneurs I know. She’s also incredibly committed to her cause and her customers, and in a world where everyone puts profit before people, that makes for a refreshing change.
Aged just 16, Kristina was diagnosed with hyperglycemia and her life changed in an instant. She suffered blackouts, skull-splitting headaches, and regular nausea, and she thought she would be reliant on insulin injections for the rest of her life.
Following a chance encounter at a grocery store, she met someone who changed her life and introduced her to raw foods. Aged 18, Kristina adopted a 100% raw vegan diet and instantly felt the benefits.
She was so devoted to her diet, that when she started college, Kristina would regularly carry boxes of fruits and vegetables to her dorm, even while her fellow students watched, giggled, and regarded her as the “weird” girl.
#ThisWeekWithSabir Audio Experience
Check out the $100,000 Expert Insights – Part 2: Growing Pains in Your Business & Personal Brand with Kristina Bucaram: $100,000 Expert Insights